- Plunge Cut Track Saw is ideal for smooth cutting of solid wood and plywood, especially when combined with the optional 50" track model KW-300
- Powerful 12 Amp. 120V variable speed "soft-start" motor with "constant torque" technology
- Depth stop feature for splinter-free cuts
- Safety features include fully enclosed blade and anti-kickback control (when used with optional 50" track)
- Flat blade housing design allows wall cuts at 11/16" from the wall
- Mode selector enables fast and easy setting of major functions, such as blade removal, free plunge cutting and scribe/scoring cut at 0.1" deep
- Comes with efficient 1L dust management system, dust bag, dust chute, set of carbon brushes and hex. key with on cord storage
* This Plunge Cut Track Saw accepts Makita®, Dewalt®, Kreg® or Festool® 6-1/2" x 20 mm arbor blades.
* Optional track (KW-300) and Clamps kit (KW-303) are compatible with Makita® and Dewalt® Track Saws.
Makita® is a registered trademark of the Makita Corporation.
Dewalt® is a registered trademark of the Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
Kreg® is a registered trademark of Kreg Enterprises Inc.
Festool® is a registered trademark of the TTS Tooltechnic Systems AG & Co. KG.